Who is Bob’s World by? Who is the author of Bob’s World? What is the theme and main idea of Bob’s World? What is Bob’s World about? Bob’s World PDF download link? Who is James Bowen, author of Bob’s World? Here is Bob’s World book summary, lyrics, reviews and review…
Writer: James Bowen
Translator: Seda Cingay
Original Name: The World According To Bob
Publisher: Foreign Publishing House
Number of pages: 248
What Is Bob’s World About? Subject, Main Idea, Summary
The adventure of Stray Cat Bob continues!
“Before I met Bob, the world seemed like a harsh, heartless, and yes, hopeless place. The world I learned to see through his eyes is a completely different place. Once upon a time, I couldn’t separate one day from another. Now I welcome each one of them with joy. Happier, healthier than I’ve ever been in my life. And I’m successful.”
In the first book we read about the meeting of Stray Cat Bob and James Bowen, the author was looking for ways to hold on to life again. His new friend, Bob, was showing his best friend the path of loyalty, trust and happiness.
In Bob’s World, these two friends, who are each other’s guardian angels, are side by side again and manage to face life’s challenges even in the most dangerous times.
Just like in Bob the Stray Cat, you won’t be able to hold back your tears in Bob’s World! Remember; What is told on these pages is true!
(From the Promotion Bulletin)
Bob’s World Quotes – Lyrics
- “They say man chooses man, not cat man. One day Bob followed me a mile and a half along Tottenham High Road and came after me to the bus stop, and I knew he had chosen me.”
- I didn’t need anyone’s help to screw up my life, I did it just fine on my own.
- A smart person is grateful for the good things they have instead of being sad about what they don’t have.
- They say that the cat does not choose the cat, but the cat chooses the man.
- I felt a sense of helplessness mixed with anger. I wanted so desperately for a change in my fortune. I didn’t think I could put up with this life any longer. But no matter how hard I tried, I had no idea how to get rid of it.
- They say no one is so blind as those who don’t want to see
- The sunny weather seemed to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- At this moment in my life, I had something so beautiful to be grateful for.
- There is an old saying that the wise man is grateful for the good he has, rather than being sorry for what he does not have.
- By most people’s standards, I didn’t really have much.
- We are all creatures of habits
- In a way, we were victims of our circumstances. Bob wanted to be with me, that much I was absolutely sure of.
- He purrs rubs against me, tilts his head to rub his face in my hands so I can scratch behind his ears. Animal behaviorists and zoologists are right in their opinion, of course, but for me, these gestures are Bob’s way of telling me that he loves me.
- I’ve seen everything in life now, I thought. Actually, I hadn’t seen it.
- I always said that we were partners and that we both needed each other equally. But deep inside I believed it wasn’t true. I needed him more.
Bob’s World Review – Personal Reviews
The struggle of an addict to hold on to life has been explained, I think the details are too much, it was not very fluent, but we saw some life struggles with a realistic narration. (Mehmet Ali BLACK SEA)
“Time spent with cats is never wasted,” said Sigmund Freud, and he certainly said the right thing, especially if your cat is an affectionate, insatiable cat that likes to scratch its back and head morning and evening. I have many cats, but I have one troublesome Bob, which I can say is all he wants to itch, and the pleasure of it is to hear them purring and purrrfffff when they’re scratching. In this book, James Bowen tells about his life with his faithful comrade Bob from where his first book left off, he is now coming to the end of his methadone treatment, he and Bob are starting to see the effects of their first fame on Youtube, and as time passes, they benefit from this small-scale fame in “The Big Issue” sales. They’re starting to see more. We know that James went through great difficulties, experienced all kinds of misfortunes and found himself in heroin as an escape route. As someone who is used to being approached, he tells us that he is just a begging person, but while he is trying to improve, he sees the greatest support from an animal. Bob, of course, does not go over and say, “Hey James, you have to quit heroin, this will lead you to death quickly”, the ignored James’ He sees i contrary to those who ignore him, while most people are running away from James, Bob gets closer to James and makes James feel that he loves him and wants to live with him. These attitudes of Bob help James to think more logically, because he thinks that there is someone who loves me and I need to take care of him, and he is aware of his responsibilities on him. James explains this situation very well in the book. James, who, when he was a drug-stricken and headstrong young man, did not pay any attention to his parents’ cries of “don’t you know how much parents care and wonder about their children” at that time and only answered with obstinacy, but after Bob came into his life, he saw himself as a parent and maybe she thinks of Bob more than her mother’s father thinks of herself, and she puts her life in order in many ways. While Bob needed James, James needed Bob more, these encounters improved the lives of both of them positively in every way, but it was inevitable that they would have difficulties in each development, and the biggest of these difficulties was hunger. . The fight against hunger is definitely the main theme of this series. This time, James gave more space to those crazy movements and silliness of the cats compared to the first book. The most enjoyable parts of the book were Bob’s phrasing of his gaze in front of him. The illustrations and drawings of the beautiful scenes in the book were also very successful. As you read the book, watching its videos on Youtube and watching Bob’s paw print on books during autograph days creates a special beauty of the book. As every reader says, it is definitely a story that will warm the reader’s heart. It has a language that is extremely easy to read, at least 20 pages can be read in 10 minutes, so no one should expect a literary work from the book anyway, no one sells this book as a literary work, but compared to many literary works, it has a language that needs to be bought more. It is true that there are messages. The author of the book has dedicated his life to helping the homeless and animals in distress, and it is a great feeling to be among these people. It is also a nice feeling to finish the book on the author’s birthday, on a date when the book actually ends due to its subject, but unfortunately it was a day late for me, too. “If it were possible to cross a man with a cat, man would thrive, but the cat would degenerate.” Mark Twain (mithrandir21 / Uğur)
Should I say the first biography or autobiography I’ve ever read?! I love cats since I was little. I see myself in them. I love cats even more after reading this book. A gripping story. Recently, the movie has also been released, but it cannot be said that the movie is as good as the book. I bought the book from TÜYAP upon the sudden recommendation of a friend. At first I thought it was a book written through the eyes of a cat, but it wasn’t. Despite everything, the book tells how much our lives can change even with the little surprises of life. You will absolutely love this cat. By the way, I recommend you to watch Youtube’ds videos after reading the book 🙂 (Irem Nur)
Bob’s World PDF download link?
One of the most popular searches on the internet for the book James Bowen – Bob’s World is Bob’s World PDF link. Most of the paid books on the Internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDFs is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold from the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who Is The Author Of The Book James Bowen?
Born on March 15, 1979 in Surrey, he is a writer and street artist based in London. His books “Bob the Stray Cat” and “Bob’s World”, co-written with author Garry Jenkins, entered the international bestseller lists.
James Bowen Books – Works
- Stray Cat Bob
- Bob’s World
- Bob’s Gift
James Bowen Quotes – Lyrics
- Love leaves hearts that do not care for itself. (Bob’s Gift)
- I didn’t need anyone’s help to screw up my life, I did it just fine on my own. (Bob’s World)
- It humanized me. Especially after being away from so many people. In some ways it was giving me back my identity; I was becoming a person again. (Stray Cat Bob)
- Those pompous Christmas holidays were just compensation for my mother’s absence, that’s all. He couldn’t see that what I needed was not a first-class flight or a five-star hotel stay. All I wanted was to spend quality time with a mother I hardly knew in a decent family environment. Of course, most of all, I wanted to be loved. (Bob’s Gift)
- They say that the cat does not choose the cat, but the cat chooses the man. (Bob’s World)
- Love leaves hearts that do not care for itself.. (Bob’s Gift)
- Happiness is not about other people loving you. It’s about loving yourself. (Bob’s Gift)
- We are all creatures of habits (Bob’s World)
- In a way, we were victims of our circumstances. Bob wanted to be with me, that much I was absolutely sure (Bob’s World)
- After a while, he climbed up and settled on my shoulder. (Stray Cat Bob)
- Happiness isn’t about others loving you, it’s about loving yourself. (Stray Cat Bob)
- There is an old saying that a wise man is grateful for what he has, rather than being sorry for what he does not have.Bob’s World)
- The future was a luxury I couldn’t afford to think about. (Bob’s Gift)
- Happiness is not about other people loving you. It’s about loving yourself. (Bob’s Gift)
- A smart person is grateful for the good things they have instead of being sad about what they don’t have. (Bob’s World)
- I always said that we were partners and that we both needed each other equally. But deep inside I believed it wasn’t true. I needed him more. (Bob’s World)
- I always thought that if I had to ask for the price of something, I couldn’t afford it. (Bob’s Gift)
- The sunny weather seemed to put a smile on everyone’s face. (Bob’s World)
- “Happiness isn’t about others loving you, it’s about loving yourself.” (Stray Cat Bob)
- I’ve seen everything in life now, I thought. Actually, I hadn’t seen it. (Bob’s World)